SET is looking for a new Assistant Studios Manager to work with us at our SET Woolwich centre.
This would be an ideal role for an individual with experience in the arts and who wants to become an integral part of SET.
We are looking for a new staff member who is motivated, friendly as well as practical and resourceful. Applicants must have good personal skills; have experience in administrative roles and be committed to the arts, affordability and maintaining artists’ communities!
Working with one of the Studios Managers, who will act as a line manager, the Assistant Studios Manager role will essentially consist of developing and supporting the community of noncommercial artists and makers at SET Woolwich. This will include but is not limited to: handling the turn-over of studios, studio administration and being the first point of contact at SET Woolwich. The Assistant Studios Manager will work with other SET staff and the Associate Members who hold studios.
To apply, please send us a letter expressing your interest, with your CV, to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is the 12th of August 2022. Please note that we will interview applicants as of when applications are received.
SET Centre CIO (registered charity no 1170903) is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from underrepresented groups.
SET is looking for an experienced freelance sound technician to join our team, with a preference for femme-presenting or non-binary individuals
- To become our in-house tech and work at a variety of events from performance, live music, electronic music & parties
- Experienced in Soundcraft digital mixing desks, Martin Audio, DJ & Vinyl set-up, live-band set up, audio-routing & amp set-up
- Experienced with expansive line-ups of emerging artists, sometimes with unusual requests: we work with a variety of music and performance
- Great at multi-tasking and dealing with lots of people
- Up for late nights
- Interested and excited by experimentation and unusual projects
Roughly 1 - 5 nights per month, mostly in either Woolwich or Dalston, as well as some additional time spent keeping everything organised.
£15 per hour week nights (minimum £100) and £20 per hour weekends (minimum £120)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short covering letter detailing your experience