SET is looking for a new Assistant Studios Manager to work with us at our SET Woolwich centre.
- Full-time: 40 hours per week, 10-18:00 (inc. one-hour lunch break).
- There will be the potential for hours to fluctuate due to studio events.
- £11.05 per hour (London Living Wage) (£22,984 per annum pro rata)
- 3-month probation followed by 6 months initial fixed term.
- Benefits: PAYE, Holiday Entitlement, Pension Scheme (you can opt-out if you wish to)
- Quarterly meeting to review and discuss ongoing progress, address issues and re-evaluate objectives
This would be an ideal role for an individual with experience in the arts and who wants to become an integral part of SET.
We are looking for a new staff member who is motivated, friendly as well as practical and resourceful. Applicants must have good personal skills; have experience in administrative roles and be committed to the arts, affordability and maintaining artists’ communities!
Working with one of the Studios Managers, who will act as a line manager, the Assistant Studios Manager role will essentially consist of developing and supporting the community of noncommercial artists and makers at SET Woolwich. This will include but is not limited to: handling the turn-over of studios, studio administration and being the first point of contact at SET Woolwich. The Assistant Studios Manager will work with other SET staff and the Associate Members who hold studios.
To apply, please send us a letter expressing your interest, with your CV, to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is the 12th of August 2022. Please note that we will interview applicants as of when applications are received.
SET Centre CIO (registered charity no 1170903) is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from underrepresented groups.