SET is looking to set-up a canteen / kitchen in our new Peckham home, SET Social, for our membership & their guests (which will include the extended SET family & the local community; anyone can apply for membership).
We are looking to partner with an established kitchen OR create an in-house canteen in collaboration with an emerging chef. We are looking for those with both cookery & management experience.
- Already functioning, clean & tidy kitchen ready to be repurposed to your needs.
- All revenue taken by you.
- £800 pcm contribution contribution towards utilities, waste collection & cleaning of communal areas & Wi-Fi. £0 rent.
- 6 months guaranteed licence agreement.
- Seating for around 50 people.
- Open Fridays & Saturdays only initially.
- You must sort relevant hygiene compliance & food licences
- Cheap & wholesome (a full meal starting around £6)
- Vegan & vegetarian
- Sustainable & well sourced
- No drinks (as we are a bar)
To apply please send 500 words max with;
- Menu / theme / ethos ideas
- Your teams experience both culinary & business / management
- CV if applicable
Email to [email protected]